For some reason (probably because it's new and exciting) most business owners always want the latest "trick" for more revenue.
Whether it is messenger bots, AI, the latest funnel “secret”, the newest Google or Facebook algorithm hack, or whatever else.
All of those things definitely have their place.
But when was the last time you looked into your own backyard and saw what you already have cultivated there?
Instead of focusing on more leads, more clients, more customers, why not focus on extracting more out of what you already have?
Your existing database is a vein of gold, just waiting for you to be mined.
How can you do that?
Well, for starters, pull up your CRM data and email list.
If you set it up properly, you should have a comprehensive database of your prospects and buyers which allows you to see all kinds of information about them.
Their names, contact info (email, phone number, social media), type of buying, what they buy, what they didn’t buy, what they expressed interest in but didn’t convert, where they originated from, quantities of past purchases, how recently they bought from you, etc.
With this information, you can literally tailor your marketing to each and every one of these people.
Here are some ways you can monetize your existing email list:
- Whip up a promotion to existing clients and customers, sell them a new service or product you’re introducing.
- Reactivate past clients and customers with a client reactivation campaign - see who hasn’t bought for a long time and get them back into your business.
- Send a campaign to your prospects who have expressed interest in one of your products or services, but haven’t bought anything yet.
- Upsell your existing buyers more products and services, get them into the back-end of your business. Lead them to purchasing your more expensive offers.
- Ask your existing, satisfied clients for referrals.
- Offer your list to purchase a product or service and get the current price locked in before a price hike.
- Send related products and service offers to your list from your affiliate or joint venture partners.
If you want to get fancy, you can include different mediums of reaching your list.
You can combine email with messenger bots, phone calls, and direct mail.
Acquiring a new client, customer, or patient costs a lot more money, time, and effort than simply going to your own list and marketing to them over and over again.
Focusing on getting new clients and customers into your business is great, but it is also only 1 of the 3 ways to grow a business.
So look at what you have already built, and focus your efforts there.
To your success,